Nail-ed It Salon Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- We recommend you arrive up to 10 minutes in advance of your beauty treatment.
- We are delighted to offer treatments for children under 16 years old however they must be accompanied by an adult for the whole duration. Please contact Nail-ed It Salon for details on treatments available for our young guests.
- We understand at times it is necessary to bring your children to the salon; we endeavour to accommodate this, but we ask that you respect other clients.
- Our salon environment is one of relaxation and tranquillity. Please respect all salon guests’ right to privacy and serenity. In light of this, the salon is a mobile phone on silent zone.
- Kindly advise us of any health conditions, allergies or injuries which could affect your choice of treatment when making your spa reservation.
- We have specially designed treatments for expectant women or nursing mothers. Please allow our spa team to guide you in selecting which treatments are most suitable during this special time.
- Nail-ed It Salon accepts no responsibility for loss of valuables and jewellery at any time on the salon premises.
- All lost property found on the premises should be handed in at
- Nail-ed It Salon reception. Items will be stored for four months, if they are not collected within this time they will be donated to local charities. Liquids, under garments and hair brushes are kept for 72 hours only
PRICES & TREATMENTS
- Our prices are subject to change without notice. E&OE.
- We reserve the right to change the nature of any treatments, courses or package at anytime
- Your appointments are very important to the Nail-ed It Salon team; each appointment is reserved especially for you. At Nail-ed It Salon we understand that circumstances may change and booking amendments may be necessary, therefore we respectfully request 24 hours notice for cancellations.
Strict 24 hour cancellation policy
- Please understand that when you forget to cancel your appointment within the 24 hour cancellation time we miss the opportunity to fill that time, therefore customers awaiting appointments miss the opportunity to receive our services. A 48 hour appointment reminder is made by phone, as we understand that appointments may have been made in advance.
Online Booking Terms & Conditions
We would like to ensure that your appointment at Nail-ed It Salon runs as smoothly as possible. Please read our booking rules and guidance so that you get the most from your visit to us.
• We will contact you to discuss any alterations to your appointment
• Prices are intended as guide only. You will be charged for the services you receive, which may differ from the services you have booked.
• Prices do not include any promotions, offers or discounts that you may be entitled to eg Recommended Friend, Sale, etc.
• Bookings made online may need to be slightly amended to fit in with salon time slots and stylists commitments. Please ensure that we have a current contact phone number for you (preferably a mobile!)
• If you miss your appointment or cancel it with less than 24 hours’ notice, we may charge you.
If you are unable to find the availability that you are looking for, don’t worry , just give us a ring and our Reception Team will do their very best to find an appointment to suit your needs!
Term & Conditions (rebooking online) Buy one get one 15%OFFER
- Available on all *FULL PRICE services when re-booked and completed on your last appointment (1st appointment does not count) and your new appointment is within 4 weeks from your last visit. Offer is subject to change or removal at any given time. It is not to be used in conjunction with any other discounts, offers or be used for rebooking twice in the same day. Limited to one (1) service of a 15% discount per one (1) customer only. FULL PRICE means at our full price indicated on our latest price list. This is for first-time Nail-ed It Salon guests only
Nail-ed It Salon Rewards
- Nail-ed It Salon reward points are accumulated through December 31st of each calendar year. Points must be redeemed no later than 6 months or by June 30th of the following year. Reward points are nontransferrable and have no cash value. No-show, appointment cancellations will forfeit earned points. Nail-ed It Salon reserves the right to change the terms and conditions, and point values of the Nail-ed It Salon reward program without prior notice.
Nail-ed It Salon Rewards PROGRAM TERMS & CONDITIONS
Enrollment and Eligibility
No purchase necessary to enroll in the Nail-ed It Salon Rewards (“Program” or ” Points”). Customer must sign up online or in the Salon before they can earn any reward points. All benefits must be earned and redeemed at the location of the Reward Members enrollment in the program.
The Nail-ed It Salon Rewards Program is a rewards program offered by Nail-ed It Salon . Participation in the program is limited to individuals only and is limited to one account per individual.
You must be age 13 years or older and a legal resident of the United States to be eligible for participation. Persons under the age of 18 (“Minors”) must obtain their parents’ or legal guardians’ consent prior to participation. By enrolling in the program, you agree (or, if you are a Minor, your parent or legal guardian agrees) to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms”). To enroll in the program, you must provide your first name, last name, email address, address and phone number. Reward members must keep their personal information up-to-date. The program is void where prohibited by law.
Nail-ed It Salon values your privacy.
By submitting an application for the program, you agree to receive marketing materials and other communications from Nail-ed It Salon. If you do not wish to receive these communications, you can request that they be discontinued by sending an email to contacting us or by unsubscribing with the provided link in the email.
Earning Nail-ed It Salon Rewards Program Points
Reward members will earn points in connection with the purchase of qualifying products and salon services (not limited, and subject to change) at Nail-ed It Salon. Reward members will also earn points in connection with “Actions” as set forth below (not limited, and subject to change). Nail-ed It Salon may also from time to time, put forth promotions that will allow Reward Members to earn points in connection with promotions, etc. All points are redeemable only towards the purchase of eligible retail products.
Reward Members earn points for qualifying purchases. One point is awarded for each dollar spent, except in the case of a series purchase which is awarded at two points for each dollar spent.
If a Reward Member purchases a service during a promotion and the service comes with an additional free service, points will not be issued on the retail value of the free product. If a Reward Member redeems points towards the purchase of a product and pays a portion of the retail price after the point’s redemption, the Reward Member will receive points on the remaining retail amount paid by the Reward Member. If a Reward Member redeems points towards the purchase of a product in an amount equal to the full price of the product, the Guest will not earn any bonus points.
Gift Certificates and Gift Cards
When a Reward Member makes a qualifying purchase of a gift card, the Reward Member will earn points on the amount of the purchase. No points will be awarded for gift card redemption.
Reward Member earn points for the following actions:
- Booking service appointments online= 200 points
- Gift Card- $25 = 250 points, $50 = 500 points, $100 = 1000 points, points & so on… *Points for gift card purchase only; redemptions do not apply.
- Referral with Appointment = 500 points
- Double Bonus Points Events,
Addition of Points to Accounts
Reward Member points will be added to your profile immediately at the time of purchase of qualifying products or services or by completion of promotional offers that award points for qualifying actions.
Reward Members earn points only on the purchase price of qualifying products or salon services and qualifying actions at Nai-ed It Salon and will be held in the Reward Member account/profile. Calculation of points excludes payment by the Reward Member for all gratuities and taxes, including without limitation, federal, state, and local taxes or use taxes. Points will not be earned on any discounts or other credits offered in connection with a product or salon service. For example, if a product that is normally $100 is on sale for $75, a Reward Member will only earn points on the purchase price of $75. Redemption of merchandise vouchers, and any type of price adjustments, including merchandise returns, are not eligible for points. All purchases made by a Reward Member prior to such Reward Member joining the program are not eligible for points credit.
Bonus Point Promotions
From time to time, Nail-ed It Salon may run certain bonus point promotions. Under bonus point promotions, Reward Members can earn additional or “bonus points” in connection with the purchase of certain products or services at Nail-ed It Salon or in connection with qualifying actions or events. Bonus point promotions are subject to the terms and conditions of the offer and may be offered at any time at Nail-ed It Salon sole discretion. Bonus point offers cannot be combined with any other offer unless specifically stated by Nail-ed It Salon. From time to time, Nail-ed It Salon may offer you the chance to win various prizes, including points. Rules and restrictions will apply to such promotions. All bonus point promotions must be redeemed at the location at which the Reward Member earns their points.
Points earned by a Reward Member may be redeemed for qualifying discounts off products or services at Nail-ed It Salon, at which they were earned. Points cannot be redeemed for discounts on salon services.
To redeem points towards a purchase at a Nail-ed It Salon, Reward Members must indicate that points are being redeemed prior to making the purchase. Points must be redeemed in the salon where they were earned.
Points accumulated on different accounts of different Reward Members may not be combined or aggregated to make purchases of products or for any other reason. Points earned in a transaction cannot be redeemed in the same transaction.
You may cancel your participation in the program at any time. Upon cancellation, any unused points accrued in your account must be used within 30 days or will be forfeited and cannot be redeemed.
Points are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
Additional Information on the Program
By joining the program, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in these program rules. Nail-ed It Salon reserves the right to cancel, modify, or restrict points or any aspect of the program, including, without limitation, the points conversion ratio and expiration policy at any time. Any changes can be made without advance notice. Nail-ed It Salon may make these changes even though such changes may affect the Rewards Member ability to use already accumulated points. Rewards Member are responsible for remaining knowledgeable about the program terms and conditions. A Rewards Member point balance, as reflected in Nail-ed It Salon records, shall be deemed correct. Nail-ed It Salon reserves the right to determine the amount of points in any Reward Members account based on Nail-ed It Salon internal records related to such Reward Members account. Nail-ed It Salon assumes no responsibility for errors caused by incorrect Reward Members information. Reward Members right to transfer points earned or granted under the program is prohibited. The sale of points is prohibited and may result in the confiscation or cancellation of a Reward Members points as well as suspension or termination of the Reward Members program benefits, which in each case shall be final and conclusive. All transactions involving points and all Reward Members accounts are subject to review and verification by Nail-ed It Salon . The point balance in a Reward Members account may be unavailable for use when an account or transaction is under review. Nail-ed It Salon may revoke any Reward Members benefits at any time if such Reward Member engages in abuse of the program or fails to follow the terms and conditions of the program. Fraud or abuse relating to the accrual of points or redemption of points may result in revocation of benefits and enrollment in the program and may affect a Reward Members eligibility for participation in any other Nail-ed It Salon Rewards program. The interpretation and application of the program’s terms and conditions are at the sole discretion and determination of Nail-ed It Salon . For more information regarding the program contact us.
Information and data collected online through this website or otherwise supplied to Nail-ed It Salon LLC will only be used for its intended purpose. No information will be given by Nail-ed It Salon LLC to any third parties or agencies.
No personal information will be stored on this site. All and any data received from applicants will be deleted when they are no longer required.
We confirm that where you give us confidential information we shall at all times keep it confidential, except as required by law or as provided for in regulatory, ethical or other professional pronouncements applicable to our engagement.
You agree that it will be sufficient compliance with our duty of confidence for us to take such steps as we in good faith think fit to preserve confidential information both during and after termination of this engagement
Compliance with the 1998 Data Protection Act
- Under the conditions of the 1998 Data Protection Act, individuals are protected from the indiscriminate collection of personal data as well as its storage and distribution. Nail-ed It Salon LLC fully complies with the main five principles of the 1988 Act in the following ways:
- Personal data will only be held by Nail-ed It Salon LLC for specific lawful purposes and will not be disclosed in any matter which conflicts with that purpose;
Accuracy & Relevancy
- Personal data kept by Nail-ed It Salon LLC will be as accurate, up-to-date, adequate, and as relevant as reasonably possible, and not excessive;
Period of Retention
- Personal data will not be retained by Nail-ed It Salon LLC any longer than is necessary for the original purpose for which it was given, nor used for any further future undisclosed purpose, nor without the expressed permission of the person to whom that data relates;
- Personal data will be kept as securely as possible by Nail-ed It Salon LLC so as to prevent unlawful access, accidental loss, disclosure, unauthorised access or alteration to the data which is kept;
Access to Data
- Upon request from a Data Subject, Nail-ed It Salon LLC will let the Data Subject know what data relating to him or her is being kept by them.
- What is a cookie?
- We use the following: Service cookies that help us to make our website work as efficiently as possible.
This cookie helps to control which site you see.
Both our main and mobile websites automatically redirect you to the site which is deemed most appropriate for your device; however both sites have a link at the bottom of most of the web pages that allows you to view the other version of the website. Clicking this link adds the siteVersion cookie to your computer and acts as an override for the automatic redirection.
Removing our cookies
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
Our cookies will have the following file name: siteVersion.
Managing your cookies preferences
- Most browsers on all web browsing devices (PC’s, Phones, Tablets, etc.) allow you to turn off cookies. To disable cookies check the below links for your browser to get specific information on how. Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in most versions of Internet Explorer can be found by clicking the tools option and then the privacy tab.
- Cookie settings in Firefox are managed in the Options window’s Privacy panel.
- Click on the spanner icon on the toolbar, select settings, click the under the bonnet tab, click on content settings in the privacy section.
- Choose Safari, then preferences and then click security. You should then be able to specify if and when Safari should accept cookies.
- To manage cookies on your mobile device (phone or tablet) please consult your manual.
- Information on deleting or controlling cookies and how they work is available at AboutCookies.org. AboutCookies.org has more information about how cookies work with specific browsers.